Homemade Treat Recipes
Snack Triangles from Canned Wet Food
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees.
- Spread 1/2 can of Wet Food onto a sheet of Waxed Paper.
- Cut the flattened food into Triangles, each 1/2 inch thick.
- Place the Triangles on a cookie sheet and bake in oven for 15 minutes.
- Flip the Triangles, and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Let treats cool completely before serving your pet.
Gravy from Canned Wet Food
- Crumble 1/2 can of Wet Food into a measuring cup.
- Add 1/3 Cup of Water to the measuring cup.
- Stir ingredients until the mixture is combined to the consistency of gravy.
Snack Cookies from Dry Food
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Using a Blender or Mixer, grind Kibble into a fine powder.
- Transfer Kibble powder to a bowl, and slowly add water to achieve a "cookie-dough" like consistency.
- Shape into biscuits or cookies, using Cookie Cutter.
- Place uncooked dough on non-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 Degrees for 30 minutes or until crispy.
- Optional: Sprinkle oregano on treats for added flavor.
- Let Cookies cool completely before serving to your pet.
- Refrigerated treats are good for 5-7 days.